Sunday, April 6, 2014

Successful Sunday!

Hey Everyone,

It has been a good week with La Bella! I'm continuing to reach out to all avenues!

So here's some updates:
1. Got 5 leads for consultants between Friday and Saturday.
      - emailed all five, talked on the phone to 2, and corresponded via email with all of them!

2. Got contacted to make a donation for a non for profit company out of Chicago for a group that grants dresses, make up etc. for young ladies that can't afford to pay for prom. I've offered the founder the opportunity to pick out 3 different baskets and I will purchase one as a donation.  All I asked in return is if I could add her to my email list and I will make sure to send promotional items for her and the young ladies they're sponsoring!

3. My sister is enjoying her La Bella experience. No sales yet but she told me a was a great leader. That means so lot to me from my sister.  We're twins and we've been through a lot together and while it's my job to manage people Monday thru Friday and I can't say enough how much fun I've had managing my sister! GO RIAH!

4. Passed out goodie bags to the hostess at Chili's today. It made her smile and she said she would check out my website.  I enjoy passing out goodie bags to servers/hostesses and I plan on passing out at least 5 a day.  I need to invest in more candy now before it's off sale before Easter. Besides, I can claim my expenses on my taxes next year!

I'm just trying to keep making the connections and the income is going to build! In order to be a Sr. Gift Director I have to make $500 in sales by April 14th. That's close but anything is possible!

I can't say enough how awesome it has been to continue to work a business and know that I can take care of things on my terms.  I will always have to report to my current job Mon-Fri and I know not too many people can say they love their job but I love my FT job. I love my supervisors and the students.  But I'm enjoying being my own boss with La Bella!

Have a great night everyone!

Love,
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment